POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: Jerome
Date: 25 Feb 2000 04:27:43
Message: <38B64B0C.D255EE9C@iname.com>
Chris Huff wrote:

> By then some of them will have been lost and we will have to rediscover
> them....each generation might think they are coming up with original
> ideas, even if they are really quite old.
> We won't run out of things to discover or create. At least, not as long
> as we keep creating things...

	I hope so, the story is pretty depressing otherwise... But
what he says is that we're growing better and better at
preserving things, which means that less and less are lost
and left to rediscover :(

		Jerome
--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger